MohammadReza Akhoondi, an Iranian freelance photojournalist and visual storyteller, was born in 1990 in Yazd, Iran. he started his career as a photographer in 2010.
Supported by numerous Iranian photographers, mentored by Hossein Fatemi since 2013 (participated in Become Storytellers workshops, Georgia, Tbilisi, July 2018).
He has been working as a photojournalist for various Iranian news agencies, newspapers and magazines since 2011 and is a member of the “National Iranian Photographers’ Society” since 2013 and “Iranian Photojournalists’ Association” since 2015.
He is a Co-Founder and member of “Everyday Yazd” an Instagram base project that focused on daily life in Yazd provenience, Supported by “Everyday Everywhere“ as a part of The Everyday Projects.
Currently He is a Contributor photographer at Middle East Images.
- 2018: “Color“ Exhibition in Kermanshah, Iran. +
- 2018: “Close Narrative” Photo exhibition tour in several Iranian cities. Tabriz, Rasht, Bousher.
- 2017: The 24hourproject exhibition in Warsaw, Poland. February 2017.
- 2017: The 24hourproject exhibition in Wroclaw, Poland. January 2017.
- 2016: Everyday Iran, Summer Photography Exhibition at Silk Road Gallery in Tehran, Iran.
- 2016: Everyday Projects from Iran at Silk Road Gallery in Tehran, Iran.
- 2015: THE EVERYDAY PROJECTS, hosted by FotoIstanbul, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 2014: “Piramoon“ (Environs), a mobile photography exhibition at Sadeghian Art Gallery, Yazd, Iran.